American DJ FLAT-PAR-QWH12XS
Take your color mixing to the next level with the ADJ Flat Par QWH12XS professional “low profile” LED fixture. It features twelve 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a White LED to get the hard to achieve true cool white.
The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting. Snoot frame is included to help limit unwanted light exposure.
The Flat Par QWH12XS has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately). This LED fixture also features: 15 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The Flat Par QWH12XS LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 80-Watts of power per fixture.
• Ultra bright slim fixture with 12x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW- Red, Green, Blue & White)
• Snoot Frame included to help limit unwanted light exposure
• Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Low profile case design
• Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
• 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
• 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
• 15 Built-in Color Macros
• Color strobe effect
• Flicker Free
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 25-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
• 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
• Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 7 units)
• Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 80W max
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13”x11”x4.5” / 328x280x115mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kg.