Ashly 4.8SP Protea DSP Loudspeaker System Processor
The 3.6SP is a 3-input by 6-output system processor; the 4.8SP is the 4-in by 8-out model.
With active front panel controls, SP’s are at home in a dynamic, live sound environment. The USB inputs (front and rear panel) provide set-up via Protea™ Software, making SP’s a great choice for permanent installations. A backlit 2 x 20-character LCD displays channel and function settings. Dedicated front panel controls provide access to all audio functions and system tools.
There is a rear panel RS-232 port in addition to the USB ports. Advantages of using the software include greater preset capacity, and a very intuitive visual representation of the audio routing and control process. A 6-foot (1.8m) USB-A to USB-B cable is provided.
3.6SP & 4.8SP Features:
• Front Panel Parameter Control
• Single rack space with XLR audio connections
• Extremely intuitive user interface
• Crossover, EQ, delay and limiter functions
• Outputs assignable to any input
• Front panel or PC programming and control
with 4 levels of security
• USB and RS-232 interface
• Third-party control friendly
• Balanced inputs and outputs
• Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth filters
• 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
• Parametric EQ: 1/64th to 4 octave range
• 682ms input and output delay (1,364ms total)
• Limiter on each output
• Individual input and output metering
• Safety/Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS
For more details visit: http://www.ashly.com/products/data-sheets/protea-system-processors.pdf